Sunday, December 5, 2010





I'm tired of the blame games. Pretending I don't care when I clearly do. My thoughts are attuned to you even when I pretend I'm not thinking of you.

I could try to act like I've forgotten you exist but that's a blatant lie. You live within me - my thoughts, my heart - my soul. You've become a part of me.
Everything reminds me of you, your laugh, your smile, your eyes, your frown. I compare everyone to you and you've raised my standards so high that now, no one can ever match upto you. Everyone lacks something that you have and everyone has a little something that again reminds me of you.
You've creeped into my life and won't let me go. But do I wanna let you go? No. Everyone else is an excuse - the society, family, what will people say - everything. I simply need you.
've never needed anyone like I need you. People say whatever they want but they can never know what the bond we share is all about. It is magic. It is drug. It's life. Ever since I've known you, I've known life. I've lived a fairytale cuz you are the Prince Charming - its not about being perfect but accepting the imperfections.What would I do if you changed for me? I might stop loving you. I love you the way you are. With all your imperfections, you're perfect to me.
ILOVEYOU SO MUCH EYAS SHAMIN .

No comments:

Post a Comment