Whereas the ones you left behind watch you change. While they're where you left them, you've moved on so much that after a year when they're full of complains about the new you and all you can think is "What's wrong with that?"
However what may be right for me, might be absolutely unacceptable for you. So by whose standards do we decide what's acceptable?
But while you change in a subtle manner within an environment, and its acceptable, what do you do when the environment changes? Do you change with it? Or just accept and adopt like what you did in the first place?Baby says he isn’t happy with the person that I’ve become. Yes that’s what this post is about. Everyone has different notions about everything. So baby and I do differ. He isn’t happy with I guess every single thing I do but is done complaining cuz I don’t listen. I’m tired of making him see a different picture. Its my fault I made him see a beautiful vision and then forced him to reality. But I never meant any harm.
All I wanted to do was live my life, my way before we would be man and wife and then I’d paint the beautiful picture for him once again. I know it’s within me and I never intended otherwise. The kids, the vacation, the religion – the life that we wanted – would all be there. I don’t plan to exist like this forever. However, when I come to defending myself, I got no words. In my heart I know I’ve changed a lot more than anyone – especially he – would like.And I have no idea what to do to make things right without feeling I’m compromising.
To me compromise sounds really harsh. Tell me, is compromise a bad thing or is it my head?

No comments:
Post a Comment